The Targus 16” Revolution Patented Checkpoint-Friendly Topload Case has been redesigned to fit newer, wider laptops with 16:9 screens. Its smart zip-down workstation with iconic callouts include business card holder, 2 dedicated flash drives compartments, dedicated SD card pouch, file section and an iPad/tablet pocket with plush scratch resistant lining. For added storage the case also features, 4 versatile storage pouches, 3 pen loops, and a removable mesh pouch for additional accessory items.
This Revolution case also makes it easier to quickly zip through airport security with its Checkpoint Friendly feature. The split design separates the laptop from other accessories in the case to allow for clear x-ray scanning. Constructed of a durable, snag resistant all-nylon exterior, this updated case includes comfortable contour-molded padded handles and an ergonomic, contoured Equalizer II shoulder strap with a non-slip, shock absorbent pad. The luggage trolley strap with easy-to-find yellow pull tab makes it easy to stack this case on top of rolling luggage for transport. With its extensive features, the Targus 16” Revolution Checkpoint-Friendly Topload Case is the perfect companion for any on-the-go professional.
- Compatibility: Designed to fit a range of laptops with screens up to 16″ in size; including models with an extended battery.
- Compatibility: Designed to fit laptops up to 16”
- Functionality and Design: Dedicated iPad and tablet pocket and file section, smart zip-down workstation includes business card holder, dedicated flash drives compartments and SD card pouch, versatile storage pouches, pen loops, and removable mesh pouch; Checkpoint Friendly; contour-molded padded handles; ergonomic, contoured Equalizer II shoulder strap with flexible, shock absorbent neoprene pad with non-slip finish; luggage trolley strap
- Material: Exterior constructed of Nylon; front panel constructed with 2550D Military Grade Ballistic nylon; textured metal zipper pulls with differentiated rubberized TSA pulls
- Top-Loading: The traditional top loading case allows it’s owner to effortlessly access their laptop through the semi-opened compartment at the top of the case without exposing the contents of the bag.